Tuesday, March 24, 2009

We put in a lot of hours over the weekend, sewing on the donation blocks, and I'm ready for a break. We had Queenie set up next to my Janome, and we sewed and pressed and cut some more, and now we're all sewed out on those particular blocks. I just have to add the borders, and I will have a Queensize top to quilt, and Mereth has a similar one to put borders on. Then I need to sew some Dear Jane blocks just for Me!This morning I printed out a tutorial for a little bag, and made it in about 40 minutes, and 10 of those were spent choosing what material to use. It's so easy to sew, and looks very cute. I think I need one for my latest sock project. Lazy Girl bags are always lovely, and the pattens are so well writen.

It's quite roomy inside, it holds everything I need to make my yo-yos on the go. This particular one will be for my coffee cup and lunch, when I go to patchwork meetings. I'll make one with cutesy fabric for my yo-yo kit. And one out of sheep fabric for my sock knitting.

And Mereth isn't the only one with puppy photos; everytime we visit I fall in love with a different one, but we can't really have favourites until they're running around chewing things and being charmingly individual. Until then, this chubby little girl just might be ahead of the rest.

5 comments:

Anonymous,  8:04 PM  

awwwww....so sweet. dont you just want to hold her all day.............and give kisses.....such a sweet face.
Dawn in USA

Anonymous,  10:09 PM  

Hi Keryn,

Your Noriko Handbag turned out beautifully. Great job.

Give that little puppy a kiss for me.

Joan Hawley
Lazy Girl Designs

Bernadette 12:35 PM  

Aren't puppies so cute, until they chew everything! I like the ones like babies that you can cuddle then give back. You have done a wonderful job with the bushfire quilts. I wish I had a statler to whip through some of my quilts!

YankeeQuilter 7:41 AM  

Her markings are just beautiful!

meggie 7:39 AM  

Aww, Love is a warm puppy!
Your wonderful autumn quilt is gorgeous.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

About This Blog

Lorem Ipsum

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP