Sunday, October 07, 2007

Blogger is being problematic, and I have been trying to complete this post for 3 days. It's so annoying to want to post, and not be able to!

The only photo I was able to load is this pelargonium that has been blooming happily for more than a week. I could never grow these in humid Rockhampton, so I'm delighted that I can have as many as I want here. They are really easy care, and the flowers are stunning; I already have more than a dozen colours in my collection.

Unpacking is progressing nicely, and seeing as the office is up and running I am going to spend the rest of the day in my sewing room. Yesterday we went to Patchwork Club, and I got to sew for the first time in weeks. I got to know my Featherweight a little better, and completed 50 half-square triangles before I left, so it was a good morning's work.

We are waiting for carpet to be delivered tomorrow, and then the workroom will start taking shape. There is such a lot of planning left to do, trying to get everything in the best spot for it. I'm sure there will still be lots of furniture re-arranging going on in the next few weeks, as we come up with better ideas.



3 comments:

meggie 6:17 PM  

What great fun for you! It is exciting! Try to enjoy it all- even the 'blue tinted' moments! haha!

Tonya Ricucci 3:31 AM  

ugh, but so exciting you're now living near your sister. what an absolutely gorgeous flower. (shrub? whichever)

Carol E. 1:57 PM  

What problems were you having with blogger? I can't seem to load photos... they look like washed out prints from a printer with ink that's running out. Is that what you had, too?

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

About This Blog

Lorem Ipsum

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP