Friday, June 01, 2007

Hmmm. It's one of those days. I have watched Explorer crash my computer 5 times this morning, and on several occasions gone off in a huff to pack the dishwasher, do two loads of laundry, fling some old clothes to Goodwill, water the garden and brush the cat. I also watered another cat, hidden behind a potplant, but I honestly didn't mean to do that. I will not be forgiven today.

My computer needs to be revamped, and I just don't want to tackle it while I have so much work to do. However, the work would go more easily if the computer was running more efficiently. Do I meddle with it? Or just plod through the work, like walking in treacle, grimly putting up with the freezes and crashes and the dreaded bluescreen. I have ordered more memory, and I will reinstall Windows, but please, not now!

I am also trying to take some photos for another online tutorial, but I keep getting interrupted at that too. But 5 minutes here and there will see it done. Is this a backing being prepared? More later.

4 comments:

Chookyblue...... 12:35 PM  

Don't do anything with the computer until Mereth is back online then she can do your blogging for awhile that will be interesting.........

Joyce 1:13 PM  

I have switched to Firefox instead of Explorer and I think it works better. Apparently Explorer in more open to viruses or so my Techie sons tell me.

meggie 4:40 PM  

Wow all this technical talk of computers!
How did the haircut go? You have not mentioned it, so it must be ok.
How intriguing - is that a back or??

Kerri 1:05 AM  

I love the quilt pictured. That would be a fun online tutorial. I use firefox too, since someone told me you get less problems and I really haven't had any with firefox.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

About This Blog

Lorem Ipsum

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP